Iced Coca Tea
3 cups of water
4 teaspoons of Splenda, low-calorie sweetener or honey
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
1 teaspoons of grated lemon peel
6 coca or trimate tea bags
4 teaspoons of lemon juice
lemon or lime, mint and straws to garnish.
- Add water, Splenda or honey, ground ginger, and lemon peel to medium saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to where it sustains a gentle boil and cook for 7 minutes. Remove from heat and add the coca tea bags (please take the paper’s tag off).
- Steep this tea mixture for 10 minutes, stirring or dunking the bags.
- Remove tea bags and stir the lemon juice into the tea.
- Refrigerate , it lasts over a week in the refrigerator
- To make a cup of iced tea, pour 1/2 cup of the concentrated tea mixture into a tall glass and stir in 1/2 cup of sparkling, seltzer water or club soda. Add ice cubes, a squezze of lime, garnish and......enjoy!