Friday, June 29, 2007

Coca tea Windsor 100 Bags
Top 10 at Amazon Gourmet Food


9.
Coca tea Windsor 100 Bags by Mate de Coca
Average Customer Review: In Stock
Price: $40.00
Sale: $32.00
You Save: $8.00 (20%)
Offered by Bolivia Stores




Product Details
Product Dimensions: 1 pounds
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
ASIN: B000HAAAKI
Average Customer Review: based on 5 reviews. (Write a review.)
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #9 in Gourmet Food (See Bestsellers in Gourmet Food)
Date first available at Amazon.com: November 19, 2006


As June 28th, 2007 , Coca tea Windsor 100ct is ranked number 9 at Amazon Gourmet Food Bestsellers! Hey... I would never imagine that a simple tea that my mom and nanny use to give me every time I over-ate chocolates and got indigestion when I was a kid or the same tea that I use with my kids when they had colic as babies could be a bestseller in the largest shop online.

The ranking updates constantly and we hope that our products can keep an honorable position at Amazon Gourmet Food. We are very thankful to our customers worldwide for their patronage and we invite them to write a review at Amazon to share their experience about our products with the rest of the people that may be curious about them (Write a review.)

God bless all tonight and every night!
C.B.R.A.

No comments: