Monday, March 28, 2016

Powdered Coca Tea on the Run.

Powdered Coca Tea on the Run.

Hi! 

I love the Yugas Gold and I mix 1/2 cup powdered tea with 1tsp of baking soda. I store it in a little jar I keep when I'm on the run... 

I will pack about a tsp of the mix as if it's dip or chew and the subtle alert clarity keeps me engaged and focused when I need it most!!! 

I also use the same mix in homemade tea bags for sinus pressure, headaches, lethargy, or an upset tummy! This tea is a miracle and I'm so thankful to have found your company!!

Thankful!

T. M. Clayton, Missouri

Coca Alone, many times, needs an extra kick, an alkaline base to help alkaloids come out of the plant, baking soda, llujta and lejia are great agents that help the process. Please keep the tea away from the sun light as it can turn brown, do not refrigerate powdered tea or tea bags, they can turn grey, avoid humidity to help reduce chance of bacteria or mold forming, well stored, the tea has a time shelf of 2 - 3 years. 




No comments: